Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Hidden Talents of Dogs

Wow, this was a hot weather Memorial Day Weekend! A big thank you to all of our troops for their service!

Maybe you went to the pool this weekend, or went out on the water to enjoy the long weekend. I went to a bar-b-que, but wow, the flies were out in full force!

I noticed them later too when I came home and wondered how I was ever going to get them all out of the house. After a few tries, I finally gave up.

About a half hour later, I noticed the dog looking at something very intently and sitting perfectly still. All of a sudden SNAP! GULP!

Who knew the dog had such secret talents like fly catching! She's hired! Although I won't be accepting any doggy kisses from her now.

If you want a dog that amuses you constantly with his or her hidden talents, come check out Precious at the Peninsula SPCA!


Precious is a 1 year old German Shepherd mix and she is a beauty! She's also very smart and will sit when you ask her to. She loves to go on walks and is very well-behaved on a leash. Come visit her today!

No comments: