Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Burst of Energy

I know it's only Tuesday, but it already feels like its a Friday and I'm just waiting for the weekend to get here so I can recover and get my energy back! Do you feel the same way, like your Tuesday is really a Friday?

Sometimes when I feel this way, I grab a Pepsi, just for that little extra kick of caffeine to get me through (at least to my Wednesday!) Pepsi, and really any soda, just has that extra "umph" that keeps me going.

The Peninsula SPCA has their own extra "umph" of energy and and enthusiasm-and his name is also Pepsi!



Pepsi is a 3 year old domestic short-hair that would love to go exploring in your home. He loves being rubbed and has enough energy and playfulness to keep you laughing through many years of Tuesdays and Fridays! Pepsi is available for adoption right now at the Peninsula SPCA, so please come visit him soon!

No comments: